Banking is a risk business, but one mistake can wipe out a year's profits or more. Correspondent banking is a reliable, high yield activity and trade finance in the emerging markets offer some of the highest returns available in conventional banking. However, as the banker ventures into the emerging markets he finds risks which hardly exist in the developed economies. Balancing risk and reward is critical to maintaining profits and reputations, as well as operational independence.
- ISBN 13 : 9781855644786
- ISBN 10 : 1855644789
- Judul : Bank Risk Analysis in Emerging Markets
- Pengarang : Howard Palmer,
- Kategori : Banks and banking
- Penerbit : Euromoney Publications
- Bahasa : en
- Tahun : 1998
- Halaman : 212
- Google Book : http://books.google.com/books?id=0CCHQgAACAAJ&dq=intitle:bank&hl=&source=gbs_api
Banking is a risk business, but one mistake can wipe out a year's profits or more.