Managing the Clash of Boomers, Gen Xers, and Gen Yers in the Workplace
This all-new edition of the seminal book on navigating the multigenerational workplace takes a fresh look at a growing challenge, now exacerbated by the youngest employees. With their micromanaged childhoods and tech addictions, Gen Yers require constant feedback—frustrating for the Me Generation that can’t let go of the spotlight, and annoying for Gen Xers, sandwiched between the two. So how can you lead this motley group with their often incompatible work ethics, values, and styles? Generations at Work lays bare the causes of conflict, and offers practical guidelines for managing the differences, including: • In-depth interviews with members of each generation • Best practices from companies bridging the generation gap • Specific tips for each generation on how to handle the others • A field guide for mentoring GenerationY For anyone struggling to manage a workforce with different ways of working, communicating, and thinking, Generations at Work is the answer.
- ISBN 13 : 0814432352
- ISBN 10 : 9780814432358
- Judul : Generations at Work
- Sub Judul : Managing the Clash of Boomers, Gen Xers, and Gen Yers in the Workplace
- Pengarang : Ron Zemke, Claire Raines, Bob Filipczak,
- Kategori : Business & Economics
- Penerbit : AMACOM Div American Mgmt Assn
- Bahasa : en
- Tahun : 2013
- Halaman : 304
- Halaman : 304
- Google Book : http://books.google.co.id/books?id=zR2YAAAAQBAJ&dq=inpublisher:Amacom&hl=&source=gbs_api
This all-new edition of the seminal book on navigating the multigenerational workplace takes a fresh look at a growing challenge, now exacerbated by the youngest employees.